spending time with one of my best girlfriends from home.
There are a lot of things I love about my friend, Jess. But here are a few I can think of in a few minutes:
- She’s fun to be around.
- She always has a smile on her face.
- She sends me Petra Mahalimuyak bidjos. “Pold, pold, put it away!”
- I’ve never felt as if she’s ever judged me despite my faults.
- She looks great in periwinkle, pink, and purple, not all at the same time though-that’s just too much.
- We can be lookin’ hott and sexy one minute and then be completely goofy and silly the next.
- She has really delved into her Carribean Queenie roots by participating in Carnival events around the world…well really around the U.S. and Carribean. I love the outfits and I’m gonna join you one day!
- She understands how much it meant to me to make it into the Varsity Pep Squad. (Yes, I was in the Pep Squad.)
- She has such a great heart for others…especially a visitor of the feline persuasion. I don’t know how you do it.
- She likes Skyflakes.
I love you and I miss you already, Blanche…Samantha…my beloved Jess.
Thank you for being a friend.